Recent Posts

What I Wore - Groovin the Moo edition.

I went to the Groovin' The Moo festival (yes, I thought the name was retarded too) last weekend. It featured the likes of Vampire Weekend, Silverchair, Tegan and Sara, Empire of the Sun and Lisa Mitchell.  It was a great day but then by night time it got down to about 7 degrees celsius so that was not fun.

Seeing as how I've been meaning to do one of these for ages, it's obviously a really intelligent idea for me to do it when I have no more than two photos of my outfit and they are both terrible. Oh well. Here we go.

Trying to balance on tree roots.. ended up slipping over just after photo was taken. 

I have absolutely no idea why I am standing in this pose of absolute retardation.. or why one of my legs is abnormally skinnier than the other.


Outfit rundown:

Shorts - Vintage Lee jeans that I cut, distressed and put studs into.
Floral overshirt - Vintage.
Black top - Supre or somewhere.
Boots - Vintage Doc Marten style from eBay.
Stockings - David Jones. 
Accessories - A mixture of vintage ones and ones from places like Diva. 

That's about it for my first 'What I Wore' post.. I'll try and get more/better photos for the next one!





What are *you* wearing this week? x


5 comments:

frockandrollonline.com said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Haha, oh my god, as soon as I saw the title of this on Twitter I actually gasped! I'm so happy you're doing these, because you have AMAZING style! You look lovely! Your floral over-shirt is fantastic.

Stacey said...

Hurray! You look great. I love the floral shirt so much, and I'm using your outfit as more evidence for why shorts + tights/stockings = win.

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

oooh a photo of yourself!! you are tres cute my dear. and i love the outfit too. and i wish i was groovin the moo

Dynamo said...

Corrine is so just alex on another account flattering herself :P just kidding! good to see you brought your water bottle this time :D

Dynamo said...

Approval!? What is this?! This is CENSORSHIP! I thought you were for free speech tsk tsk!


...btw dont approve this