Recent Posts

Blog award #2

Aw, yay. Two blog awards in 3 weeks :)

This one was passed onto me by the always wonderful Juliette at where the wild wolves dream, Thank you! :)




1. Where is your cell phone: Buried somewhere in the depths of my Country Road bag..
2. Your hair: At the moment it's damp and curly. Otherwise it's long and brown. How original.
3. Your mother: Tells me my jokes aren't funny.
4. Your father: Discusses how good ABC radio is.
5. Your favourite food: I'm far too indecisive to pick just one.. Sushi and Chico lollies would be up there.
6. Your dream from last night: I can't even remember.. Probably something random and uninteresting. Although, someone once said to me "Your dream life is even more hectic than your real life".
7. Your favourite drink: Is this a non alcoholic beverage? If so, Coke Zero. If not, erm, Vodka Sunrise or Southern Comfort + Lemonade
8. Your dream/goal: I'm not sure exactly, but definitely something in media :)
9. What room are you in: My bedroom. It is clean and almost sparkling.
10. What are your hobbies: Talking and writing. Blogging pretty much gives me the ability to do both these things more often than usual.
11. What is your fear: Cockroaches. I'm sorry but they are the worst thing in the world. They have flat heads and they're shiny and they run at you.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Hopefully in a nice media related job, in Australia or maybe overseas.. living in a cute terrace house with a nice boy :)
13. Where were you last night: Cleaning my bedroom and sorting out my accessories. Is 67 bangles and 18 head scarves too many?
14. Something you are not: Fake tanned and platinum blonde.
15. Muffins: Choc chip are wonderful. I think cupcakes are better though.
16. Wish list items: A car. And a house. Do I ask for too much?
17. Where did you grow up: Central Coast in Australia (aka boring town)
18. Last thing you did: Saw the Michael Jackson movie 'This Is It'. I also bought a blazer and a pair of floral shorts.
19. What are you wearing: Pyjama pants and a top that says 'OMG WTF'.
20. Your TV: Is switched off but it has a Frontline DVD in it.
21. Your pets: Puddy my cat is sleeping. I have another kitty who lives with my father.. his name is Smeagol (seriously, don't even ask me about that.)
22. Your friends: Are humorous and fun.
23. Your life: Hasn't even started.
24. Your mood: Tired but content.
25. Missing someone: I think so. A few special people.
26. Vehicle: Learning how to drive in a Volkswagon Passat. I need my own car!
27. Something you're not wearing: Shoes or a headscarf.
28. Your favourite store: Tree of Life, Myer and Borders. Borders is the most relaxing place in the world.
29. Your favourite colour: I don't think I have one. I like black and emerald green though.
30. When's the last time you laughed: Tonight. Probably at one of my own jokes.
31. When's the last time you cried: 2 days ago at work, from laughter. I was doing an Perez Hilton impersonation and a customer told my manager that I was very entertaining.
32. Your best friend: I don't have just one. I have lots of close friends. :)

I'm passing this blog award onto Miss Peregrin from The Secret Life of a Retail Assistant and 5ft0 from Five Foot Nothing

:) :) :)

2 comments:

. said...

i had so much fun reading your answers!
"Cockroaches. I'm sorry but they are the worst thing in the world. They have flat heads and they're shiny and they run at you." - this made me laugh so much haha!
xx

Five Foot Nothing said...

Hey Lovely,

Thanks for the blog award! You're too kind = ).