Recent Posts

a follow up..

Last week, I wrote a blog about Style Sessions

The lady who runs these Style Sessions has come into my work a few times now and she was really super nice and sweet to me, so I thought to myself 'Ok, maybe you are being a little bit harsh on her.. it is her job after all'. I decided to go and watch one of these "Style Sessions'' and give her a bit more of a chance.

So off I went, downstairs to the show. All I really needed to see was her holding up a hair extension and saying that it will compliment any outfit. Oh wait, I forgot to mention that the hair extension was ELECTRIC BLUE.

I think I've made up my mind on the Style Sessions.


4 comments:

Suzy said...

oh my, you see what happens when you hand out second chances?? :n )

Katie said...

Whaaa'?! Is this how to style an emo/goth teenager?

Katie said...

SHE MUST HATE HER AUDIENCE

. said...

hahah oh no! well at least you gave her a second chance...
x