Recent Posts

What I Wore - Fancy Dress Party edition.

Hello lovelies! 
I haven't done a blog post for agesss, well. It was last Tuesday but my posts have been far from regular, so I apologise :)

This What I Wore post is slightly different from your average street style arrangement.
My stepsister recently turned 21 and to celebrate she had a fancy dress costume party, the theme was movie characters. I've already been to parties dressed as Alice in Wonderland, Catwoman, Wanda from Where's Wally, Michael Jackson (no I'm not kidding) and many more. I decided to go to this party dressed as Minnie Mouse!


I didn't get many photos on the night, so these two will have to suffice.



"I'm a mouse, duh!"




Minnie Mouse dress - eBay: $17 + $15 postage.

Ears & Bow headband - eBay: $8. A headband did come with the dress but it was a crappy one and the bow was tiny so I bought a proper Disney one separately.

Shoes- $5: I wasn't even going to try and attempt to get yellow shoes and was going to settle for red, but found the yellow ones at Rubi Shoes.

Gloves - $3: They're just cotton cleaning gloves from the supermarket.

What are you wearing this week? Or more appropriately, what fancy dress parties have you been to in the past and what did you dress up as?

3 comments:

Tara said...

That's so cute! You found the exact outfit, arghhh so good! Most people just turn up in a spotted dress and a drawn on mouse face.

John said...

Sounds like you have some great fancy dress costume parties. Get something, for pretty much doing nothing: http://www.fancydressoutfitters.co.uk/fancy-dress-news/how-to-upload-your-pics :)

frockandrollonline.com said...

Oh my god, you know what's weird? When I saw this picture on Facebook and ''liked'' it (okay, now that just sounds like I didn't like it - you know what I mean!), my FIRST THOUGHTS (apart from how great you looked) was ''wow, this would be the BEST outfit photo!'' Okay, clearly somebody spends too much time with their head in the clouds of blog land! But seriously - you look a-w-e-s-o-m-e :D