Recent Posts

dirty rich ♥

I received an email last week from a loverly lady called Gracie who is a representative of 'Dirty Rich', a brand new online store. I am very much convinced that Dirty Rich is my new favourite online shopping facility- and what's better is that it's based in Australia, hello cheap postage!

Dirty Rich stocks funky streetwear by Dimepiece, Married to the mob, Joyrich, Hellz Bellz & plenty of other amazing labels that are so difficult to get a hold of in the land down under.

Here's a couple of my favourite pieces:





I nearly died when I saw that floral blazer. I've been looking for one like that for AGES, so I am currently preparing my proposal of marriage to it. Ah-mazing. 

Check out the Dirty Rich website, and have a look at all the drool worthy clothes on there! Tell me which ones you loooove ♥

And, I couldn't resist adding in another photo of that wonderful blazer..

2 comments:

WOLF. said...

so good! love these pieces. i'm going to go and have a look at the website now, thanks for sharing!
xo

frockandrollonline.com said...

Ooh, their pieces look lover-ly indeed..