Recent Posts

blog award :)

Thank you to the every loverly Tina from Five Foot Nothing for presenting me with this blog award.


I have to tell you 7 things about myself so here we goooooo.

1. I think it's disgusting that there is a Mt Franklin bottled water showbag at the Easter Show this year. Sorry but if I wanted water, I'd just go to my tap.

2. I really think that the scents of methylated spirits, petrol, cleaning products and mineral turpentine are nice. Not in a fragrance wearing way, but in a "mmm are you filling up your car" kind of way. 

3. As you've probably noticed by a trend in my blog posts, I think the magazine industry is rapidly going downhill. Yet I still aspire to have a career in this field. I can't work out if it's a good or bad thing that magazines/general print media will be dead very soon.

4. I really think everyone just needs to CALM DOWN about the film 'Avatar'. It really can't be that good.

5. The novelty of having an iPhone wears off after about 3 minutes. 

6. I recently saw a woman in an airport lounge with a giant sticker across her laptop proclaiming "Follow me on Twitter!!! [insert username here]". I am deeply embarassed and sad for the lame and desperate life this woman must lead. Talk about going to extreme lengths to gain popularity. 

7. At time of going to print- I have approximately 68 dresses in ownership. Is this one (or 40) too many?


I'm passing on this award to:



Stacey/Miss Peregrin from The Secret Life of a Retail Assistant

Tara from Gin in a Teacup

6 comments:

Kez said...

Thanks for the award :)
Might just have to take part now! x

Tara said...

Thanks for the award! I too am very sad about the magazine industry but fingers crossed print media doesn't go out too soon!

Stacey said...

Aww, thank you! I'll make sure to pass the award on, and post seven things about me in my post tomorrow!

Hannah said...

Have you seen Avatar, though? I'm not usually one to 'follow the trends', but it's a pretty darn good movie.

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

ooh thanks for the award! and ohmigod, do NOT get me started on avatar. actually, maybe do, i can use it to rant about when i answer the award hee

Five Foot Nothing said...

I don't think print media will go non-existent, I just think there will be less magazines and newspapers being around in fifty years time.