Thank you to the every loverly Tina from Five Foot Nothing for presenting me with this blog award.
I have to tell you 7 things about myself so here we goooooo.
1. I think it's disgusting that there is a Mt Franklin bottled water showbag at the Easter Show this year. Sorry but if I wanted water, I'd just go to my tap.
2. I really think that the scents of methylated spirits, petrol, cleaning products and mineral turpentine are nice. Not in a fragrance wearing way, but in a "mmm are you filling up your car" kind of way.
3. As you've probably noticed by a trend in my blog posts, I think the magazine industry is rapidly going downhill. Yet I still aspire to have a career in this field. I can't work out if it's a good or bad thing that magazines/general print media will be dead very soon.
4. I really think everyone just needs to CALM DOWN about the film 'Avatar'. It really can't be that good.
5. The novelty of having an iPhone wears off after about 3 minutes.
6. I recently saw a woman in an airport lounge with a giant sticker across her laptop proclaiming "Follow me on Twitter!!! [insert username here]". I am deeply embarassed and sad for the lame and desperate life this woman must lead. Talk about going to extreme lengths to gain popularity.
7. At time of going to print- I have approximately 68 dresses in ownership. Is this one (or 40) too many?
I'm passing on this award to:
Kez from So I was thinking...
Sarah Hannah from Death Wears Diamond Jewellery
Stacey/Miss Peregrin from The Secret Life of a Retail Assistant
Tara from Gin in a Teacup