Recent Posts

italian love.

My lovely friend Emma is currently overseas in Italy working as an Au Pair.
(For those who don't know, an Au Pair is basically like being a Nanny and looking after the children of a family)

The little girl that she looks after is called Sveva and she said this to Emma recently: "I love you Emma. Can I hold please your hand? Your hand is very important in my world little and big, Emma. Big because you are 10years more big of me, but you are little of age"

Is that not the most beautiful thing in the world?

Emma also took this photo and I loved it so much I decided to share it with all of you :)

3 comments:

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

ohmigod!!! sweetest thing ever! thanks for sharing!

. said...

awww this warms my heart!

frockandrollonline.com said...

Oh, I remember reading that on Em's Facebook and thinking that was so lovely! And that photograph is amazing, but then, all of hers in Italy are! I want to goooooooo!

xoxo