Recent Posts

i have to admit, it's getting better.

Julie from Masterchef appears on the cover of the latest issue of Women's Weekly. I'm pleased to report that she is much less photoshopped than last time.


Look, she has eye wrinkles and she's actually recognisable this time!





The Weekly must be trying to make up for all the disastrous photoshopping catastrophes in the world because they featured Sarah Murdoch on the cover of last months issue- "all natural".




Sure,*some* of this photo is non photoshopped- but I'm a bit suspicious about her teeth.. they look a bit too brilliantly white.

3 comments:

frockandrollonline.com said...

It's funny that you mention that! Last weekend, Tom picked up the issue with Sarah Murdoch and said to me ''okay, you're a magazine junkie - tell me, WHAT is wrong with this cover?!'' I stared at it for ages, not being able to work it out, before he finally said ''it says 'an all natural covershoot'! ALL NATURAL? WHERE?!'' And I said ''but look! She's left her face unphotoshopped! You can see wrinkles! N-A-T-U-R-A-L!'' And then he pointed out the colour of her lips, which (when looking at the cover in person) looked as though they'd been edited beyond belief. So, I'm not so sure! But yes, the latest Julie cover is a MASSIVE improvement..

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

baby steps! every little bit counts...

CL said...

It's nice to see people accepting themselves the way they are...but if I were on the cover of a magazine, I'd definitely be thankful for photoshop! But maybe that's just because of how I've been conditioned; maybe if magazines made natural photographs the norm, I wouldn't feel that way.