Recent Posts

Groovin The Moo 2010 Lineup announced.

Since my Big Day Out disaster, I am pretty keen to see some live music since I missed out on all those great artists.

The 'Groovin The Moo' festival lineup has come to my rescue. The festival isn't until May (note: minor chance of passing out from heat!) but I'm already super excited for it.. Take a look at the lineup, you'll see why.

Vampire Weekend  (Oh my godddd!)                            Tegan & Sara 

                                                                                        
Spoon                                                                          Silverchair 
                    
ALSO... 

Grinspoon
Empire Of The Sun
British India
Lisa Mitchell
Kisschasy
Miami Horror
Bag Raiders 
Kid Koala presents The Slew live
Muph and Plutonic
Funkoars
Illy
Ajax
Jonathan Boulet
Yacht Club DJ's

Hopefully this time I'll spend more than 45 minutes there and won't be leaving in an ambulance. 

'Groovin The Moo' will travel to Maitland, Canberra, Bunbury, Bendigo and Townsville. 

Event dates & more information can be found here

4 comments:

Adele said...

This line up has officially blown my mind. So freaking amazing, and only 20 minutes from my house. I BETTER get tickets.

sjp said...

OGM!!!! GAH i wish i could go dammit ah well, theres always next time X(

Katie said...

Fun xo

Nicci St. Bruce said...

you HAVE to go see Tegan and Sara! They are AMAZING live, I promise!